Tom has presented two national seminars this year for Park Avenue Presentations (located in New York City) which focused on how employers can maintain their union free advantage. Tom estimates that having a union workforce adds an additional 30-40% in labor costs. The seminars also focused on:
- The Labor Law- and how the NLRB can establish unions without elections.
- Your Labor Relations IQ; questions you must answer correctly to remain union free.
- Union campaign tactics and strategies.
- The NLRB’s certification election process.
- What you should and should not do: management’s election campaign.
- Why employees vote for Unions.
- Positive Employee Relations and Making Unions Unnecessary.
For more information on this seminar and Park Avenue Presentations, please visit: