Helping farmers grow, protect and preserve their farms for the next family generation.
- Succession ownership: wills, trusts and estates: how to avoid probate.
- Property tax appeals & the Agricultural Exemption.
- Banks, lenders, and debt management.
- Partnerships; limited liability companies; corporations; sole proprietors.
- Deeds, title insurance, easements.
- Solar and wind power. Environmental/wetlands.
- Employment, independent contractors, and farm labor.
There is no time like the present to obtain Tom’s legal and practical insight. Be more competitive within your agri-business community. Farming is a highly competitive big business. You should talk with Tom about the best business format (usually an LLC) to protect your family from liability and plan for a successful future. Reduce your fixed costs for more profits: lower your property taxes, get the right amount of insurance, understand governmental programs, and get the truth about wind turbines.
Tom has over 50 years of hands on experience working on family farms. He is a licensed attorney with over 30 years of courtroom experience, and serves as university professor of business law. As a Judge, Tom decided over 1,000 property tax appeal cases. Get Tom on your farming team.
Tom will improve, expedite, and protect your own farm operation just like he restores old tractors- always doing things the right way! Here is a photo of Tom’s John Deere AR- which has been in his farming family since 1937: