Professional and management training seminars are workshops designed to enhance audience participation and business success. Multi-media presentations combined with hard copy training material, and done in a flexible style to immediately respond to business questions- and geared to obtain results. These seminars are practical, results-oriented, and dedicated to placing the tools of success in the hands of busy business leaders. My goal is to keep your business out of court, in compliance with administrative rules, informed of the latest cases, and problem solving techniques. My seminars are based on over 10 years of business college and law school teaching experience- and are not lectures.
- Positive employee relations: becoming a union free employer
- Positive employee relations to remain a union-free employer.
- Drafting employee handbooks.
- Labor and employment law,
- Hiring, and Firing,
- Union drives.
- Wage and Hour.
- Labor negotiations.
- Human resources management.
- Corporate legal.
- Independent contractors.
- How to stay in business and out of court.
- What every business leader must know about the labor laws.
- Internal Dispute Resolution.
- Industrial and Commercial Property Tax Appeals – Download Seminar Here
Seminars presented for:
- The Michigan Chamber of Commerce.
- American Society of Employers.
- National Tooling and Machining Association.
- Michigan Association of CPA’s.
- Tri-City 9/12 Group
- Michigan Civil Service Commission.
- Michigan State University.
- Thomas Cooley Law School.
- Central Michigan University
- Baker College